Effective February 20, 2020. Last Revised February 20, 2020
The Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use the Services. This includes:
Account information. To create an account, you must provide a username and password. Your username is public, and it doesn’t have to be related to your real name. You may also provide an email address. We also store your user account preferences and settings.
Content you submit. We collect the content you submit to the Services. This includes your posts and comments including saved drafts, your messages with other users (e.g., private messages and chats), and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs, and videos.
Actions you take. We collect information about the actions you take when using the Services. This includes your interactions with content, like saving, hiding, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as following, friending, and blocking. We collect your interactions with communities, like your subscriptions or moderator status.
How We Use Information You Provided.
We use information you provided to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Research and develop new services;
- Help protect the safety of Askdaddi and our users, which includes blocking suspected spammers and addressing abuse.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to opt out of these communications, see “Your Choices” below);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests. (for information about how to manage the types of advertisements you experience on our Services, see “Your Choices” below)
Ads and Analytics Partners
We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
Things You Cannot Do
When accessing or using the Services, you must respect others and their rights.
We support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities.
When accessing or using our Services, you will not:
- Create or submit Content that violates our Policy or attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we use;
- Use the Services to violate applicable law or infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property or any other proprietary rights;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to another user’s Account or to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services);
- Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Services any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data;
- Use the Services to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding the Services or users of the Services except as permitted in these Terms or in a separate agreement with Askdaddi;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- Intentionally negate any user’s actions to delete or edit their Content on the Services; or
- Access, query, or search the Services with any automated system, other than through our published interfaces and pursuant to their applicable terms. However, we conditionally grant permission to crawl the Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file.